Dear Family of God,
Join Dr. Cerullo, Mama Theresa, and World Prayer Center in praying for Our Nation – government, leaders, military, churches, communities, schools, and our families. Prayer changes things, and as we come together in agreement through these strategic prayer targets for Our Nation, allow the Holy Spirit to lead you into a deeper and stronger prayer.
- Please continue to faithfully pray for President Trump. Make it your priority to lift up the first family and our government.
- Pray that the president will be surrounded by wise and God-fearing counselors and intercessors.
- Pray for a special covering over Mr. Trump’s life and family.
- Pray for God to direct his path during his second term in the White House and to give him wisdom in all things.
I EXHORT therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
I Timothy 2:1-2
- Pray for all the officials who have been elected and appointed, to have the welfare of our nation as their priority and for them to function accordingly.
- Pray for integrity and for a righteous and moral character in the leadership of our nation.
- Pray for truth and transparency in important issues such as the economy, defense, healthcare, etc., to be communicated to the public.
- Pray for the President as Commander in Chief, generals, and leaders over our military.
- Pray for protection from harm and danger and for a safe return home after their mission.
- Pray for the proper re-integration into our society for our returning troops, and also healing from physical and psychological injuries.
Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18, NKJV
National Day of Prayer
- Pray for our nation to be united.
- Only God can heal our divides, so we must ask God to bring us together in one spirit according to His word.
- Some believe that it will be by human effort and skill that our nation will be united; however, unity does not come from our human will.
- …Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,’ Says the Lord of hosts. – Zechariah 4:6, NKJV
- Pray for unity in the body of Christ across America
- In order for the body of Christ to be united, we must ask God to touch our hearts and our attitudes.
- With the right attitude, we can overcome our desire to emphasize our differences.
- I appeal to you, brothers and sisters, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought. – 1 Corinthians 1:10, NIV
- Pray for restoration and healing in our land.
- Our nation has been devastated by decades of spiritual corruption and sin. It is time for our nation to heal from its generational wounds and break the cycle of hatred and division.
- Come, and let us return to the Lord; For He has torn, but He will heal us; He has stricken, but He will bind us up. – Hosea 6:1, NKJV
- Pray for a spiritual awakening in the United States of America
- Only God through a Great Spiritual Awakening can bring unity and prosperity to our land.
- if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land. Now My eyes will be open and My ears attentive to prayer made in this place. – 2 Chronicles 7:14-15, NKJV
- Pray for our leaders and those in authority.
- Interceding for those in authority is not an option; God has commanded us to pray for them.
- Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. – 1 Timothy 2:1-2, NKJV
- Praying for our leaders can result in an atmosphere that is conducive to the spreading of the Gospel, leading to a “quiet and peaceable life.”
- Our national leaders need our prayers even if they are not the individuals you voted for.
- For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly – Ephesians 6:12, NKJV