Come Impact Nations With Us
Is God calling you to be a part of something bigger than yourself? Do you want to change someone’s life by the work you do? MCWE is a worldwide, Christian ministry. Our founder, Dr. Morris Cerullo, is dedicated to raising up disciples in every nation of the world with the Good News of Jesus Christ.
More Than Just a Career
It takes extraordinary people to make an extraordinary ministry. For us to deliver quality service and value to our Partners, we need our people to have a similar experience here at the corporate office. Part of that experience is recognizing and rewarding staff performance, and providing an opportunity to grow in their spiritual walk with God. Career satisfaction is focused on more than money—it’s also about having great opportunities, learning and developing, building relationships, being recognized for your accomplishments, and growing spiritually.
We’re committed to developing top-notch professionals. We combine various innovative learning approaches partnered with on-the-job coaching and career milestone development experiences, to empower you to build successful and rewarding careers.
Twenty-seven years ago, at the age of 18, the Lord directed me to MCWE. I began in the mailroom and worked hard to earn a series of promotions over the years. For the past seven years, I have been honored to oversee the entire production department. Sometimes it is easy to forget the millions of lives that this ministry impacts every year, but then I attend one of our conferences and am reminded of the amazing work for the Lord that I get to participate in.
Our total rewards strategy has three main components:
- 401(k) plan with company matching contribution
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Medical plan, including HMO, and PPO plans for employees and their eligible dependents
- Dental plan options including HMO and PPO plans for employees and their eligible dependents
- Employer-sponsored short and long-term disability plans
- Employer-sponsored employee group life and AD&D insurance
- Supplemental life and AD&D for employees and eligible dependents
- Health Reimbursement Account
- Vision Insurance
- Employee activities and events
We value the benefit of a balanced life, including:
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Paid sick time
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Education Assistance
This information is intended to outline the highlights of MCWE’s benefits program. Eligibility requirements must be met and some benefits are affected by the employee’s date of hire. In case of any questions or differences between this information and what is stated in the official texts of the plan documents, the official texts will always govern. MCWE reserves the right to modify, amend, or terminate these plans.