Trending News This Week:
- Despite losing his wife during the Paris terrorist attacks, man vows not to engage in hatred, but offers forgiveness.
- As ISIS rises, more Muslims are reportedly turning to Christ.
- Despite the prevalent sin in the world, the Bible remains the number one best-selling, non-fiction book, with more than 5 billion copies printed to date in 349 languages.
With evil in every part of the Earth, there is still evidence of hope for the restoration of America, and that the will of God will prevail. During this week of Thanksgiving, there is much to be hopeful and thankful for.
We don’t always see it, but when we pause to look for that ray of hope, it is to be found, and not always where and when we would expect to find it.
- It is found in a man who suffered in terrible pain for many years from multiple back surgeries, and woke up one morning to find all pain gone.
- It is found in a baby with under developed lungs who was never expected to survive more than three days, but left the hospital in one week with a clean bill of health.
- It is found in the homecoming of a missing soldier.
- It is found in the supernatural, financial provision for an elderly lady who was about to be evicted from her home.
- It is found in the salvation of a son who had been incarcerated for multiple crimes.
- It is found in the reunion of a mother and daughter who had been estranged for 15 years.
- It is found in a little boy who gave his birthday money to help a homeless dog.
Romans 5:20 says: … where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:
Jesus is the author and finisher of our faith (Hebrew 12:2), and in Him, strength and hope are ever present.
When we stay focused on Jesus, and not on the vile things of this world, we will discover the ability to persevere, even in the most difficult times. Knowing His great love for us all can bring us to a place of great gratitude.
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Jesus is the light of the world (John 8:12), and He leads us out of darkness and into that glorious light of salvation, deliverance, restoration, and healing. Through Him, we have all things necessary for life and godliness.
According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
II Peter 1:3
Let us all be grateful today and remember all of the blessings that the Lord has given us. Let us walk in love and peace today and remember to show kindness to all, even those who are not kind to us. Today is a day to let the light of Jesus shine through us and bless someone else, the way that God has blessed us.
Say this faith declaration out loud: Lord, thank you for every way that you have blessed me and my family. Your blessings have been abundant, and today we will let your love flow through us to bless others. Your mercy and grace are ever flowing in our lives. Thank You!
This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
Let brotherly love continue. Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.
Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.