Your Privacy Is Our Concern
The protection of your privacy is very important to us here at Morris Cerullo World Evangelism. We value your trust, and want you to understand what information we collect, how we protect it, and how it is used. It is intended to protect and secure the personally identifiable information (any information by which you can be identified) you provide to our organization online.
How We Collect and Use Your Personal Information
When you contact Morris Cerullo World Evangelism through any mechanism, including but not limited to phone calls, emails, and internet usage, we may request certain personal information or use certain personal information that you submit to provide the ministry, services or products you have requested, to analyze the characteristics of our visitors and to improve our online ministry.
Information Automatically Collected By Our Site
We gather Web server file information automatically such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system. We use this information to administer our Web site, to understand how visitors navigate our Web site, to enhance your Web viewing experience, and to measure the number of visits, average time spent, pages viewed, and other statistics about visitors coming to our Web site in general. We may also use this data to monitor Web site performance and to make the Web site easier and more convenient to use.
How we Share your Personal Identifying Information
We do not otherwise sell, rent, lease or exchange your personal identifying information to third parties. MCWE assures you that the identity of all who contact us through this Web site will be kept confidential.
We may disclose your personal identifying information as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process. To the extent that we are legally permitted to do so, we will take reasonable steps to notify you in the event that we are required to provide your personal information to third parties as part of a legal process.
We may also disclose your personal identifying information when we believe in good faith that it is necessary to protect our rights, or protect your safety or the safety of others.
Our Ministry’s Commitment to Your Privacy
To make sure that your personal information is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to all MCWE employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the ministry. We recognize that you are entrusting your personal information—be it biographical information, a prayer request, or financial information—to our ministry. We further restrict the use and sharing of your personal information as follows:
- MCWE restricts access to your personal information to only those employees who have reasonable need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you.
- MCWE will maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect personal information we obtain about you.
- Because laws and regulations on the collection, protection, and use of personal information may vary between countries, MCWE will not share personal information if doing so requires that such information be sent to a third person or country that does not have an adequate protection system in place.
- MCWE will make every effort to ensure that the privacy and other rights of children are not compromised. We will not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If we learn that we have collected the personal information of a child under the age of thirteen (13), we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
- MCWE uses secure socket layer (SSL) encryption to protect the transmission of information when submitting online contributions or product orders through our shopping cart. However, if you send us e-mail, you should know that there is no encryption to protect the transmission of that information and that it is not secured against interception.
Links to Outside Sites
This Web site links to documents located on Web sites maintained by other organizations or individuals. Once you access a link to another Web site, please be aware that MCWE is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
Removal from Our Email and/or Mailing List
We give you the opportunity to remove your name from our postal mailing and/or email list. If you desire to permanently remove your name, you may contact us. If you determine that our information about you is inaccurate or it has changed, you may also modify information by contacting Partner Services.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Morris Cerullo World Evangelism is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.